What sets me apart
I am a Marriage Celebrant located in the Adelaide Hills. My services are certainly not confined to the Adelaide Hills area but also further afield to the Adelaide suburbs and country South Australia. In fact, I am able to perform marriages Australia wide!
- I perform weddings Australia wide
- I am same-sex friendly
- I am flexible with dates
- I have strong writing & narrative skills to tell your love story
- I know how to engage a crowd
- I perform traditional and non-traditional services
As a marriage celebrant, it is my role and responsibility to assist in creating and personalising your ceremony. Having a personalised ceremony gives you the chance to say, in a meaningful and individual way to each other, exactly how and what you think and feel as you are married. Your wedding is all about you, the couple, and what you as a couple wish to announce to each other in the presence of your family and friends, your very personal and solemn promises to each other. I will ensure that your celebration is memorable, engaging and most importantly, enjoyable.
- Between $550.00 and $700.00. This fee can be negotiated depending on a couple’s requirements.
To begin with – I offer a no-obligation first meeting with a couple.
The price will be based on a number of things, including flexible appointment times in the comfort of your own home or another mutually convenient meeting place. If you require me to write your personalised ceremony, I am able to provide assistance with resources of types of ceremonies, readings, poems and vows to create or incorporate into your ceremony. Also, location which may incur travelling costs. I provide a professional quality PA system with Bluetooth compatibility, USB and input for videography sound recording and signing table and chairs.
A more affordable marriage
- Is a simple and intimate wedding more appealing?
- If the thought of the organisation of a wedding – wedding attire, stationery, flowers and decorations, photography, reception, transportation etc. is daunting?
- Perhaps the romance of an elopement?
- Consider that all you need are two witnesses and a celebrant!
Budget weddings appeal to couples who want a ceremony that is short, sweet and totally focused on them. If this type of simple and intimate ceremony is for you, I have a small range of budget wedding fees that include –
- For a mid-week ceremony Monday to Friday 3 pm - $490.00. This is a similar service to a registry office wedding and will include the couple, celebrant and a small gathering of guests held at an agreed location within 20 kilometres of Adelaide CBD (further will attract a travel fee).
- Weekend rate starts Friday 5 pm until Sunday night - $550.00. This also is a similar service to a registry office wedding and will include the couple, celebrant and a small gathering of guests held at an agreed location within 20 kilometres of Adelaide CBD (further will attract a travel fee).
The first step is to get in touch with me. We’ll chat and arrange to meet. I’d love to hear your story.
I’ll work with you to plan your ceremony down to the smallest detail, offering ideas and suggestions.
Your wedding day has arrived and I will be there to ensure everything is perfect and the ceremony goes off without a hitch.
My service Guarantee
- No obligation, fee free first meeting with couple. A couple have to be compatible with their celebrant. After all it is a most important and memorable day in their lives.
- Lodgement of Notice of Intention to Marry, Declaration of No Legal Impediment and Official Marriage Certificate with Births Deaths and Marriages.
- Personalised written ceremony.
- Chiayo sound system with Bluetooth compatibility for music. The selected music for your ceremony is selected and “owned” by the couple.
- Provision of a signing table and chairs although some venues provide these.
- As a celebrant, I consider it mandatory to have a rehearsal/final meeting as close to the ceremony as possible. It is important for me as the celebrant to meet the couple’s attendants and immediate family members. At this time the “Declaration of No Legal Impediment” be completed by the couple.
- Presentation of the Commonwealth Marriage Certificate on the wedding day. This is a presentation certificate only indicating that the marriage took place on that day. The official Certificate of Marriage can be applied for at Births Deaths and Marriages approximately 4-6 weeks after the wedding. If required sooner a further fee will be required by BDM.